1. All players should download our APP “Atlanta Badminton Club” as proof of membership and non-membership. As the APP is the only proof for you to save you from many things in the club.
2. If APP not downloaded, the person would not be allowed in the court area.
3. On a member court reservation, only members can play, if a guest or a non-member wants to play, the member should pay $5/hour for the guest or non-member playing with them.
4. On a non-member court reservation, we do not recommend a member to play. If played you must follow their payment arrangement.
5. Member’s can play on any court if they find it vacant, but not during coaching sessions. But if found someone reserved after their play, they must give priority for the reservation.
6. Monday-Wednesday-Friday after 9 pm Courts 1 & 2 are for member’s play only.
7. Non-member should reserve the court at any time and should show the reservation when asked for.
8. Member’s and non-member’s playing without payment are being monitored. 1 occurrence will be forgiven but found doing multiple times will be reported as trespassing the facility to local law enforcement.
1. The Club facilities including the badminton courts, lobby, lounge, BBQ area and parking lot are for the exclusive use of ABC members and their invited guests.
Club hours are 4 PM to 10 PM, 365 days a year. The Club building door are closed and locked at 12:00 midnight.
2. All persons in the Facility and on the grounds must identify themselves if asked. Any person not identifying themselves will be asked to leave immediately and the incident reported to the Board. Members or inviting Members will be subject to discipline by the Board.
3. All persons in the Facility and on the Grounds must respond and act respectfully if questioned by a Member about adherence to these Rules or the By Laws. In event of disrespect, such person may be asked to leave the facility and the incident reported to the Board. Members or inviting Members will be subject to discipline by the Board.
4. Dogs and other pets of members and guests are not permitted on the premises. (Seeing eye dogs allowed.)
5. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside of the Club premises, including the parking lot. If fond there is a Fine of $100/- for occurrence.
6. Use of the parking lot is reserved for club players only. Overnight parking or temporary storage of vehicles or trailers is not allowed unless approved by the ABC Board.
7. Members are responsible for security. Doors must not be propped open at any time. The last member leaving the premises is responsible for turning out the lights and locking the building.
8. Keeping the Club clean and orderly is the responsibility of each member. Rearrange the furniture back to where it was, clean up sinks and toilets after use. Every occurrence will be fined $60 (Cleaning charge by the Cleaning people).
1. Badminton play will be governed by the United States Badminton Association, otherwise known as USA Badminton.
2. All members and their guests must wear proper attire when using the courts. Proper attire includes shirts, shorts and tennis shoes. Playing shirtless, wearing bathing suits, cut-offs, in bare feet or flip-flops is prohibited. No hard-soled shoes or black soled shoes may be worn on the courts.
3. No food or drinks allowed on courts except water. A drinking fountain is available for use.
4. All playing guests must sign the waiver of liability form prior to playing. Guests must be invited by an accompanying member and must leave when the member leaves.
5. Drop-ins are allowed. Call us before coming. Drop-ins follow the same rules as Guests.
6. Spectator guests are Welcome, and the inviting member is responsible for their conduct.
7. Players waiting for a court when number of players wish to play must await their proper turn. Two games may be played before vacating the courts.
8. Monday-Wednesday-Friday after 9 pm Courts 1 & 2 are for member’s play only.
9. Non-member should reserve the court at any time and should show the reservation when asked for.
10. Doubles games take precedence over singles play at all times except when there are empty courts. Players starting a singles game on an empty court are allowed to finish their two games before giving up the court to doubles players who arrive after the singles started. Players may complete a game on the same court on which play started.
11. ABC stands for courteous and unquestionable sportsmanship. Therefore, neither ungentlemanly/unladylike conduct nor profane language will be tolerated.
1. The Facilities, including the badminton courts, lobby, lounge, BBQ area and parking lot are for the exclusive use of ABC members. Junior Members under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult member to use the Facility.
a. Junior Playing Members and Temporary Guest Members have use of the Facilities as described in the By Laws.
2. A current executed Waiver of Liability must be with on file with the Board for Members (over 18 years of age) in any member class as a condition of using the Club.
a. Members who do not sign such waiver will have their membership suspended or revoked at the discretion of the Board.
b. Use of the Facilities by members implies acceptance of the terms of the Waiver of Liability and the posted signs regarding risks and liability for themselves, their families and their guests.
3. Junior Members are Children of Provisional, Regular, Intermediate Associate and Associate Members.
a. The Club is available to Junior Members only when accompanied by an adult member. All children under 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult member in all areas of the Club facilities, including the lobby, lounge and badminton courts.
b. Special provisions apply to Junior Members between the ages of 18 and 21 years as specified In the Bylaws.
c. Any Junior Member using the facility in violation of these rules shall have their right to use the Club facilities revoked and their parents’ membership may be subject to disciplinary action.
4. ABC members shall be responsible to enforce all the rules and regulations of the Club including, but not limited to, preventing children running around or using the courts without proper attire. Members whose children violate these rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
5. ABC is not a staffed club and members are responsible for putting the Facilities in presentable condition after their use.
1. The privilege of entertaining guests at the Facility is limited to Adult Members of the Club as prescribed in the By Laws. Any waiver of Guest rules must be approved in writing or documented in the minutes of the Board.
a. Guests may be invited by the members. Playing members may invite guests to the Badminton Court. (Special provisions apply to Junior Members 18-21 years of age, see Bylaws.)
b. Each member may invite up to 3 guests with a maximum of six guests to use the ABC facilities unless for approved party usage. a. Members using the Badminton Courts may invite up to 3 guests.
c. Guests may be on the Facility only if the inviting adult member is present. The inviting member must be 21 years of age or older. (Special provisions apply to Junior Members 18-21 years of age, see Bylaws.)
d. All adult guests 18 years and older playing badminton sign the Waiver of Liability form and guests younger than 18 years of age must be signed in by the inviting adult member using our APP “Atlanta Badminton Club” upon arrival and prior to play.
2. Members will be charged a fee for their guests of :
a. $5.00 per guest/ hour
3. The Member is completely responsible for the conduct of their guests and must insure that they understand and follow these rules.